Vincent A. Onyancha
Head of Litigation Department
Years with Firm: 4 years
Post Admission Experience: 6 years
Membership in Professional Societies:
Member of the Law Society of Kenya, Member East Africa Law Society. Member, Pan African Lawyers Union
Post Graduate Diploma-Advocacy Training, Kenya School of Law, Nairobi, 2011
Bachelor of Laws, LLB (Hons) Moi University
Notable Assignments Handled
- Represented an Oil company on a claim for Kshs 34 million
- Part of the team that represented the Judges and Magistrates Vetting Board in matters that concerned its jurisdiction. And various matters concerning judges that disputed their being vetted out pursuant to the promulgation of the Kenya Constitution 2010.
- Part of the team that represented various political parties to determine the threshold on funding of political parties.
- Part of a team that is representing KALRO to acquire 400 Ha grabbed by private individuals in Nakuru County.
- Part of the team that represented various of members of Parliament, MCA’s in various Election Petitions.
- Part of a team that represented residents of Sinai to get compensation from Kenya Pipeline.
- Part of a team that successfully acquired a debt for over 12 million for CRS Services Ltd From Rift Valley Railways.
- Part of the team representing various spouses in the family court for divorce children and determination of matrimonial property.
- Part of the team that represented former Post Master General in an unlawful termination claim successfully.